Monday, October 27, 2008

Chloe's Back.:)

Hiiiii!Its Chloe here, and I wanted to blog again to express my opinions!Im a pretty opinionated person, so I just thought it would be a good idea to let these feelings out on a blog!:D

Anyhow, I just wanted to come on here to rant about "Scene".It is bullshit.I honestly am SICK of it, its just another excuse for people to be vain and think they are better than everybody else because they have more colours in their hair, or have used a vat of freakin' hairspray that is probably tested on animals.I mean, I dont get what is so great about Scene.Like, sure, the people look pretty cool when they do their hair and stuff, but they are everywhere.And you see them on Bebo, going on about how "individual" they are.Well, I've got news for you boys and girls, YOU ALL LOOK THE SAME!!! How is it individuality when they are all practically clones of each other?It is ridiculous.Most Scene Kids are just wastes of space anyway.How many "Scene" people do you see in movies? Sure, a few of them get into the music business, but most of the time all they can do is get famous on Bebo and get loads of crappy people going "Ooooh, I wish I was scene like you".Wowee, thats a great story to tell your grandkids. "Hey Grandma, what's your biggest accomplishment in life?" "Oh well Sonny, I got famous on Bebo and got shallow people adding me!" What great examples these people set.
All the groups on Bebo called "PerfectionInjection" or some crap like that are stupid too.No wonder our society is so obsessed with beauty, plastic surgery and extreme dieting.If you're not pretty, you feel left out because you're not accepted into any of these groups.And that just plain old SUCKS.
To be honest, I even would go as far as to say that I prefer "emo" to "scene".Sure, "emo's" get a bad reputation and all, but at least they aren't self obsessed, vain photo-whores who can't go past a mirror without making out with their own reflection. But still, I'm not too keen on "emo" either because of the amount of people who get bullied because someone thinks they are "emo".
I hate Chavs, but I also hate Scene exactly the same. I just wish some good ole' Goths, Punks and Nerds would come and wipe them all out!Or maybe just some awesome vampires, like Gerard Way and the whole of MCR!Fuck, thank god for good people like Gerard,Mikey,Frank, Ray and Bob.And also Tre, Billie and Mike from Green Day! And my friends in New Zealand.

Long live the outcasts who are not absorbed by this "Scene" shit.

xx

No comments: