Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Frank ^-^

Hello!

I thought I would do a blog seeing as it is neeeearly 31st October (Although in New Zealand it is 31st October already!)!So that means that it is one of the BEST days of the year, for two reasons.
Firstly, because it is Halloween, and thats just awesome in itself.
Secondly, because it is Frank Iero's BIRTHDAY!!!I find that pretty AWESOME!So it means that it is actually Ieroween!How coooooooooooooooooooool!
Aw so YAY!I shall be celebrating his birthday by listening to MCR even more than usual, and singing Happy Birthday!Oh, and by doing my eye-makeup like his :D
Should be fuuuuun!

Unfortunately though, I am not doing anything for Halloween this year xP Apart from going to see the new James Bond movie, which should be okay.

Anyway, gotta gooo!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 comments:

Sondra said...

I'm not a big MCR fan, but I always liked Frank Iero for some reason. ^-^ LOL.

Georgia and Chloe said...

Yeah, Frank is awesome! (: