Saturday, June 14, 2008

Intro-which means about us!!!!

Hey everyone!This is Georgia and Chloe!We are gonna tell you some stuff about us before we post more blogs about our amazing lives :)

Hi Im Georgia-Lee, <yhuu may knw me from my other blog Miscellaneous Tea Party-actaully yhuu probably dont but I thought i'd just say> one day after having our occasional ponder on RUNESCAPE (<-yesh were that kwl) i thought we better start a blog.about me:Im thirteen i live in New Zealand and am OBSESSED wuth Ryan Ross omfg he is amazing.
.ilu.

Hey I'm Chloe<-- Yes I have no fancy "Lee" parts like dear old Georgia :) ! Anyway I was totally getting bored of telling people on RUNESCAPE that they had nice socks so yeah we made this blog, to inform you on important issues in this day and age.about me:I am thirteen too!I also live in New Zealand but only have been for like 3 years.I am not obsessed with anyone, *cough* but love bands like GREEEEEN DAAAAAAY,My Chemical Romance and Maroon 5.Lol.
Lataz xoxoxoox

No comments: