Saturday, June 21, 2008

This Is Chloe--Telling You All About My Future Job"

Well, me being such an inspirational person and all, I have already got my future career sorted out fully and completely!I am going to be *drum roll please* THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!

Seriously, I have already sorted out all the rules and changes I am gonna make.

Fistly, I am gonna run for President and the people will so definately vote for me cause I will bribe them with skelanimals wooohoo and everybody loves skelanimals so the becoming president should be pretty simple.Next when I become president,I will invite all my friends to live with me in the Whitehouse, and cool other people like Billie Joe Armstrong and they will not get any choice cause nobody says no to the President!!

The next big change on the list is that the new national anthem will be "We Like To Move It Move It", you know that song off that movie Madagasca!I think thats what the movie is called anyway lol.And at my press conferences and stuff, everyone will have to sing alone and dance, and if they dont then I will poke them with my cane thing that I carry around with me, so of course they will have to join in!!

Next on the list is that all the "Chavs" will be sent to Mercury, where we will drop a bomb on them and Nuke the lot of them!!!!Cause I am sorry, but the only good chav is a dead one!!

And there are way too many changes I am gonna make to write down, but this is my LAST one on this blog.Arnold Schwartzenegger will be my Vice President.Enough said Peace out,Love President Chloe of the United States xoxoxo

No comments: