Thursday, September 11, 2008

Chloe here xD

Before I Begin..
A little message for George Robert Cole. If I ever find out that you are reading this blog again, I will kill you.And if you are reading this message right now, you better get the hell off of this blog.It is none of your business, and you have no right to go prying into your sisters life.Thats for other people to do.Just joking, but honestly.This blog is not meant for you to read.Its none of your damn business, and doesnt concern you one single bit.

Anyway , moving on from all the unpleasantries, I am happy to say that I remembered the blogs website!Yes, thats right, I did forget the site's name for like ONE SECOND (Well, actually a few days, but whatever)!But now i have remembered it, and thats great.
I am still patiently awaiting Georgias post on this blog.She reminded me the other day that the majority of posts on here are from her, but I simply stated that the most recent blogs are from me.So I think I won that argument.!
Well, I wish ^__^

So, I hope you readers are enjoying our exciting little blog so far!
And by that, I mean real readers, who are reading this cause they think what we have to say is interesting.Not idiots such as my older brother who read this blog to pry into my life and annoy me.

I cant be bothered writing much more.

So yeah.


Bye-Bye Xx

No comments: