Thursday, September 18, 2008

One Thing I Will Never Understand..

Helloow!

Chloe here--again.

Today, I actually have a topic!!Todays topic is "One Thing I Will Never Understand.."

Okay, the thing I will never understand is why so many girls love the Jonas Brothers!It is REALLY wierd!!Like, they suck, all of their songs sound the same, and oh my god are they ugly or WHAT?!?!Honestly, they are actually really quite hideous.

So why are all these girls drooling over them??Its ridiculous!Even more ridiculous than them drooling over Zac Efron.Actually no, Zac Efron and The Jonas Brothers are both as bad as each other.

Crap, I hate them.

Haha, but honestly, get some better taste in music, and guys!!Like My Chemical Romance!!They rock, and most of them are really really really good-looking ^___^

So yeah!


Bye-Bye :]

Xx

No comments: