Saturday, September 13, 2008

Why Was I Born A Complete Klutz??

Hi, Chloe here.

Wasn't it nice of Georgia-Lee to leave a blog?Of course, that kind of thing should be expected, seeing as this blog is called Chloe and Georgia.Not Chloe.Chloe AND Georgia.So yeah, I think I have made my point.

Anyway, I haven't been very busy lately, so theres no point doing an update.I am trying to follow this whole "topic a day" thing, so todays topic is.. "Why Was I Born A Complete Klutz??"
Firstly, I reckon it would be polite to tell you simpler people the definition of "Klutz".
Klutz- noun.
-an awkward, clumsy person.
-a stupid or foolish person; blockhead.
I obviously don't think of myself as a "blockhead", that would be rather strange.But the first definition definitely applies to me.Either I have done something awful in my past life, or God just hated me, I am not too sure, but for some reason, I was born with a genetic mutation of being a completely clumsy fool.
I swear its like I have a magnet for buildings,trees and lamp-posts built inside me.I can't walk down the street without walking into something, living or non-living.Or, if God fails to humiliate me by making me walk into stuff, he resorts to easier things, such as making me trip over my own feet.Its pretty unfair, if you ask me.
Anyway, the reason I decided to make this todays topic is because I have done a variety of clumsy things today.Such as the wrecking of my laptop.I have to admit, this was one of my most dumb moments ever.I seriously doubt that I have a brain, because I honestly believed that I could make my bed, lifting up the duvet, without my Laptop falling on the floor.My Laptop at this moment in time was balanced on the edge of my bed, scarily close to falling off anyway, without me picking up the duvet like a caveman, and waving it in the air.
The next thing I know, and my Laptop has fallen on the ground. I realise my mistake and quickly grab it, checking for injuries.The actual Laptop was fine, but the charger that is essential for keeping the power on (my laptop seems to have a quickly decreasing energy supply on the battery) was broken.I honestly snapped the thing. So now I am stuck with a Laptop that has no battery, and I have to use my Mom's i-Pod docking station when I need to listen to music.Which I nearly broke on another occasion.
I also have spilt raspberry juice everywhere today, which luckily *phew* hasn't stained the carpet!

I honestly do not know how I am going to survive as an adult.
My extreme clumsiness is a hazard to myself and everything around me.

Write some more later, or tomorrow.

Bye-Bye Xx

No comments: