Friday, September 19, 2008

Hullow Again :D

Hellow :D

Its Chloe here, the person who usually posts on this blog!

Anyway, I am really bored and trying to tune out the freaking CRAP music my Mom is making me play on the computer.Honestly its like torture.I cant believe people call My Chemical Romance suicide cult, when this shit my Mom listens to is the stuff that actually makes you wanna go kill yourself!!Its awful music.*pukes*

Anyway, enough of complaining about my Mothers "music".I am still sorely disappointed that we only have one follower xP
But thankyou, Sally, for becoming a follower of this awesome blog!Haha!

So so, if you are reading this blog EVER, makes sure you become a follower (:
Pleeeeeeease.

Anyhow, I have to go 'cause my Mom is kicking me off the computer >:(

Bye-Bye xox

No comments: