Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Update From Chloe (:

Hey everyone (:
Well, mainly Georgia, as she is the only person who looks at this blog-- I think...?
Its Chloe here, and I am really quite shocked by the lack of posts on our blog!People must be thinking "What the heck is going on?", and to be honest, I do not appreciate that kind of thinking.
Anyway, as you will probably realise, I am living in England at the moment.Its annoying, cause I miss my friends such as Georgia SO MUCH!!And I am sorta a loner here, apart from the only two friends I have got here, Rosie and Tina.
Anyway, I will give you a bit of an update.
Most mornings, I am on the phone to cool people back in New Zealand, such as Georgia, but this morning I feel really bad cause I woke up late so I couldn't call anyone :(
I really wanted to call them all before I start school TOMORROW.
Which I am really really SO nervous about!
Cause i only basically know one person there, and I am most definately gonna get lost and much much worse.
Like, also, I am not "cool".I am one of those loners, who only has a few friends, and most of the time hangs out at home drawing wierd pictures, writing songs,reading comic books, and looking after her rock colony.Its not exactly everybodys idea of a cool friend.
So lots of people probably will think I am major wierd, and wont want to be my friend, which I guess is okay, its up to them I s'pose, but its still quite scary.
And as well, I am FULLY sick of being labelled Emo!!I actually HATE it!!Cause I am not emo, and I dont even think Emo is cool!So I dont understand why other people think they have the right to call me Emo.Becsue they dont have the right.Just because I am different to them, it doesnt automatically make me an Emo.Emo doesnt even exist.
And also, what I dont get is, I have walked around wearing a t-shirt that says "Punk Is Not Dead", and I still get called an Emo.Like what the fuck?I would understand if I was wearing a t-shirt that said EMO Is Not Dead, but like what the hell?
Cant these motherfuckers read???
Stupid assholes.

Anyway, now i have stopped my complaining, I will just say HELLOW GEORGIA CHECK THE BLOG SOON AND POST SOME NEW BLOGS!

Keep Reading,,
If Anyone Really Is.


Chloe Xx

No comments: